Majorca is famous for its incredible bays. Unfortunately, it is not always easy to get to them by land. So, how do we get there? The best option is to rent a boat; especially, when every person of age can do it. Below you will find a list of undeniable proofs that it is truly worth renting a boat on Majorca.
10 good reasons to rent a boat in Majorca
- First of all, it is a good alternative to a car or your own feet. Renting a boat is one of the best ways of recreation, an active relaxation.
- Being on the sea is a great opportunity to run away from all the noise and crowds of the streets and beaches.
- Renting a boat is a marvellous chance of a high-end leisure, and an unique possibility to sail around the island. Besides, Majorca is not the only island in the archipelago where you can rent a boat. The same you can do on Ibiza, Formentera, or Menorca.
- There are lots of beautiful and remarkable places on the island, and sometimes the only way to see them is by the sea. Renting a boat can give you unforgettable memories.
- For example, exciting thing is being on a boat and witnessing the most picturesque sunset that you have ever seen. Needless to say, it is a fabulous opportunity to view Majorca from a different angle.
- Additionally, it is an exceptional chance to spend some time in a cosy atmosphere where the experience can be nothing more but luxurious one.
- Alternatively, renting a boat can awake a new hobby in you. Getting the buy for sailing can be lifelong pastime that will never get boring.
- Renting a boat is also a perfect idea for family holidays. Such experience brings people together and makes even the most whining teenager the most delighted one.
- If you choose to rent a boat without a captain, you can spend your time on a boat whichever way you like; not only sunbathing on the deck.
- You can taste extraordinary moments, not only by visiting particular bays, but also by snorkeling and taking pleasure in other water sports.
Why choose Mallorca Boat Hire?
On Majorca, there are plenty companies that rent a boat, but only a company with an impressive experience and unbeatable offer can guarantee you a wonderful time. Personally, I recommend you, Mallorca Boat Hire. The company has two location: Port de Alcudia and Port Pollenca. These two ports are very popular destinations among tourists; saying that, it won’t be hard to find and get to the boat rentals. But this is not the only advantage.
The company has the largest fleet on this side of the island; therefore, it gives you a wide range of vessels to choose from. Moreover, you will always find an available one that suits your desires. The fleet consists of both small up to 5 people boats, and large ones, up to 10-12 people. What’s more, there is a huge variety of luxury yachts which come with a captain. On the board you can find such conveniences like: a bedroom, shower, toilet, and many more. Among many possibilities of the company, you have an opportunity to rent a water scooter, snorkeling equipment, donut, or water skies. If you don’t know any Spanish, don’t feel discouraged.
Another asset of the company is that employees speak fluently in many languages, so you won’t have any problems with communication. Each and every boat is fully equipped; meaning, on board of every ship, you will find maps, life-jackets, life buoys, and everything else that guarantee a safe voyage. Moreover, there is always someone in the ports, next to the boats, eager to help your with any questions you may have. You can easily approach them, talk to them, or even see and check a boat by yourself, without being pushed to rent one straightaway.
A team is very friendly and treat you more like a buddy than a customer. There are even more reasons why Mallorca Boat Hire is the best boat rental on Majorca. The company’s offer is absolutely for everybody who wishes to enjoy freedom on the open sea. Therefore, in order to rent a boat, you don’t have to possess any licence. Also, there are 30 different boats to choose from. Price depends on a type of a boat you want to rent, and starts from 250 Euro per day. All prices and detailed descriptions of the boats you can find on the website: http://mallorcaboathire.eu/ and official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Mallorca-Boat-Hire-179160826146682/ . And if you have any questions concerning the offer, don’t hesitate to contact Greg (+34 667 87 59 77), he will help you with your queries.
Mallorca Boat Hire – more than just a cruise
Another yet great possibility to take pleasure in your day on the boat is that you don’t have to stay on in the whole time. You can make a stop in a small bay and get ashore. Depending on your preferences and thanks to the company’s various types of vessels, the voyage can be treated as:
- an attractive form of recreation for children; especially for the youngest ones, for whom the mere contact with water is an unique experience;
- a present for grandparents or parents; a voyage with a captain and all the conveniences available on the board will definitely touch them;
- a romantic dinner or a family picnic; the company offers catering as well;
- an anniversary or a wedding gift; in both cases, an intimate character of a voyage will be an absolute success and will add splendor to a occasion;
- an idea for a company party; just talk to someone from Mallorca Boat Hire for more available attractions during a cruise;
- a coming of age present, passed exam or dissertation gift; this kind of trip could be a nice beginning of a new chapter in someone’s life;
- a farewell, hen or stag party; it’s always a good idea to say goodbye to an old you and welcome a new you with fireworks.
While you are on Majorca, it is worth getting to know other visitors of the island and persuade them to spend a day on a boat with you. That’s why your holidays can turn out to be some kind of an adventure that don’t necessarily have to clean out your wallet.No tags